~ FROM MY COTTAGE HOME & OTHER PLACES ~

Friday, February 8, 2013

Preparing My Shop to Open


Sandy's Romantique Home Treasures is going
to be filled with things that I'm eliminating 
from my home and other places.  
After our move into our new home it gives
 me and idea in what I want and
  what I don't need anymore.  So
   I'm hoping to sell some of my
 treasures into your home to enjoy.
   The photo above was something
 I took from ebay years ago and
  I still love it and everything
in it!  I haven't changed my style
  for my home and I will continue to
  have many whites, creams and touches
of pink to make me happy along with
lots and lots of lace.  So with that being said
I need to put it in gear for my shop and get 
it going once again.  I hope you come by
when it's ready...... maybe within a 
month or so.  

Bye for now,
Sandy~

1 John 5:7  For there are three that bear record in heaven,
the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and
these three are one.