~ FROM MY COTTAGE HOME & OTHER PLACES ~

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Looking forward to SPRING~



Hi,  Did you know green is the color you'll be 
seeing a lot of during this year even 
though it really doesn't matter to me one 
way or another.  I like green, but I do want to see  
green outside.  I'm looking forward planting
flowers, evergreens you name it.... I want 
to plant so many things to make 
the grounds pretty.  Since we moved in
I did a certain amount of planting and 
cleaning up the area around the house.
Doing this is so relaxing for me, but 
it does take a work.  I'm feeling up to it though...
just to get out of the house and enjoying
some bright sunny days.  Oh, how
I like going out from the winter
  months towards the coming of spring.  It's
going to be great filled with warm sunny
days, critters running around, birds singing,
and digging in the dirt... lol.... of course yard
sales are a big treat too! 
  Probably speaking it to soon but 
 time does go quickly.  Can't wait!

Blessing to you all,
Sandy~

Psalm 37:4  Delight thyself also in the Lord;
and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.