~ FROM MY COTTAGE HOME & OTHER PLACES ~

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Hoping your Day is Special~


I'm still hanging in there.... Sometimes It
can get overwhelming when decorating and 
getting the home in order.  It takes time and
expensive which we don't have much of, but
it will get there in time.  I hope not much 
longer.... it's not like I'm getting any younger....lol

The one thing we had to do was replace 
all the flooring in the whole entire house and
that wasn't a very pleasant thing spending
a lot on one specific thing, especially when
so much more is needed to be done.  Anyways, 
I am definitely enjoying just being in a 
very spacious home that makes my life so
much easier living in a house full of 
birds with large cages and now a loving dog. 
Unfortunately my beloved cat Doogen died 
in July and it broke my heart tremendously.
That special cat gave us so much Joy, I can't
even put it into words what he meant to us.  

Well, that's all I have for now until 
next time. 

Sending Hugs to you all
God Bless You
Sandy~

Psalm 71:1  In thee, O Lord, do I put my trust:
let me never be put to confusion.