~ FROM MY COTTAGE HOME & OTHER PLACES ~

Monday, December 19, 2011

OLD FURNITURE into a NEW LOOK


This was my friends cottage home about a year
ago, that was work in progress. But I'm here to show
you the wonderful results with her hand
me down furniture from her Grandparents.
My friend has it all when it comes to great furniture
pieces. In this room is the coffee table,
two side tables, the couch, two chairs that
were painted white and she added
new upholstering. Isn't the animal print fabulous?
I'm sorry I don't have any before pictures,
but it really made a huge difference with the
way it looks now.


I think she really made out with her
hand me downs don't you think? .... and
did a marvelous job creating a new exciting look.

Enjoy the Holidays and God Bless You

Sandy~


John 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by
him, and the world knew him not.